Tuesday 8 January 2013

Perhaps a late intro...

Afternoon :)

I feel like I should introduce myself a bit. I'm Hannah, I'm 19, and I live with my fiance in Devon. I go to University, and I'm studying Architecture. Everytime I mention that to people, they instantly say, 'Ooooh, that's difficult isn't it?'. Well yes, it is. But... WHY DID NO-ONE TELL ME THIS?! I feel like everyone kept it a secret from me until I had enrolled and it was too late!

Oh well, life goes on despite all the work I have to do for uni. Hence this blog. I will be using this blog as a sort of, escape from daily life. I want to show people what it is that I do when I'm not faffing around with models of buildings or sitting with my face in a screen (ironic since this is an online blog :P).

My crafty interests are: sewing, knitting, crochet, attempting to make clothes for myself, and attempting to make handbags for myself and my family. I might upload some photos of these at some point to see what you think.

Ok, now I'm off to do a bit of crochet and have some chill out time. Byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment