Sunday, 19 October 2014

Is a discount code on the horizon?

Hello guys!

Now, I get so excited when I see that some of my favourite bloggers have released a special discount code for their blog fans....I am thinking of doing the same!

Follow the blog, get on over to my Etsy shop and follow that, and when I have 20 of you lovelies following me, I will release my first ever discount code!!

Who knows, if more than 20 people follow, there might be more to come!!!

Christmas is coming, so why not head over to my Etsy shop to have a look at some decorations and gifts?

Just in case you missed it, here it is again!

www.etsy.com/shop/WhyDidIMakeThat

1 comment:

  1. It is a major, major pain in the neck (literally), and audemars piguet replica I must say that I was amazed by the extent of patience and expertise that is required to get even remotely close to perfection when making an enamel dial. Again, more on this in a dedicated article. While not every major and minor brand decided to rolex replica uk demonstrate a craft that they excel at, it should not at all mean that they are not worthy of our attention! A most fitting rolex replica watches example has to be Peter Roberts and his Concentrique Grand Complication 5 watch. Our James Stacey wrote about this watch as it was announced some months ago, but it was at SalonQP that we first had some hands-on time with this rolex replica uk magnificent piece. The name sums this watch up perfectly. Unlike the usual three or four hands, here you have five hands mounted co-axially in the rolex replica uk centre of the dial. They indicate the hours, minutes, chronograph seconds, GMT and replica watches the date of the month.

    ReplyDelete